We had a delightful little tea party
We had a not so delightful trip to Niagra Falls - it was so cold and the mist was so bad that we hardly got to see the falls at all. It was funny. We got ponchos, but it didn't really help.
We went to the Rochester Public Market on Saturday - it was actually a pretty great farmer's market with little shops and eateries surrounding it. Here we are posing in front of pig heads - good to know, in case I ever get a hankering for homemade head cheese.
These little piggies went to the market.
We also went to the Eastman Kodak museum - half of it was Eastman's house, the other half was a history of photography museum. Here is Maria in Eastman's library, reading something.
One of the special exhibits was on Mexican Pro Wrestling (think Nacho Libre) - I think John is a natural.
The following week, Dodger and I went on a little road trip to our nation's capital. We stopped off at Gettysburg for a stretch.
Here is the only picture of Ria and myself, taken by some bozo who apparently doesn't know how to clear the view of camera straps.
We went "monumenting" in order to get some good pics of Dodger for the 2008 calendar. It was somewhat unsuccessful, with the highlight being that Dodger jumped in the reflecting pool and went swimming off after some ducks.
I think this was right after her dip...
No comments:
Post a Comment