John and I are back in NY after our Xmas in Iowa. We are just trying to get things ready for baby - here's an 8 month pic for y'all and a couple from NY.
The pictures are so, so wonderful. And you and John are very very cute. Although I have to say that your cooking styles are at opposite ends of the spectrum. Is that a good thing or could it lead to conflict in the kitchen? And he wants a mellow baby......hmmmm. love you!
2 comments:
The pictures are so, so wonderful. And you and John are very very cute. Although I have to say that your cooking styles are at opposite ends of the spectrum. Is that a good thing or could it lead to conflict in the kitchen? And he wants a mellow baby......hmmmm. love you!
Love the photos and wish we could have been there for all the food and goodies! You look great little momma.
Post a Comment