Vera celebrated her one month birthday by getting a hepatitis B shot. More pics on picasa of her cuteness and her first bath. Just click on the picture...
Ok, I took a sigh of relief after I read the next line of your comment. It read "Vera celebrated her 1 month birthday by getting hepititis B (next line) shot. I was a little worried, then amused. Anyway I can't believe she's a month! When are you coming back to the midwest?? I miss you!
The KC Schroeders are enjoying the pictures. Thanks for the postings. Hope we get to know Vera in person before too long. We will be in NYC in early April - sort of a family reunion on the occasion of older son Rob's visit. April 6 is also his birthday :-) We won't make it to your part of the state, this time anyway. Happy Spring (whenever it arrives)!
2 comments:
Ok, I took a sigh of relief after I read the next line of your comment. It read
"Vera celebrated her 1 month birthday by getting hepititis B
(next line) shot. I was a little worried, then amused. Anyway I can't believe she's a month! When are you coming back to the midwest?? I miss you!
The KC Schroeders are enjoying the pictures. Thanks for the postings. Hope we get to know Vera in person before too long.
We will be in NYC in early April - sort of a family reunion on the occasion of older son Rob's visit. April 6 is also his birthday :-)
We won't make it to your part of the state, this time anyway.
Happy Spring (whenever it arrives)!
Post a Comment