Last weekend John and I went to one of the nearby state parks that has trails and natural swimming pools - it was pretty hot that day and the pools were crowded, but the water was oh so cold, so it was fun. We also attended the Rochester Red Wings v. Pawtucket baseball game.
I have spent the last week looking for a job - so far I'm unsuccessful. I put in an application to substitute teach if all else fails. Hopefully something will come along soon, as I am starting to really want something to do other than run errands for John and walk Dodger.
2 comments:
Sounds like a great weekend. Good luck with the job hunt - I'm guessing walking Dodger doesn't pay much. Amelia is sending a squeal to you right now which I'm sure means she can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Me too!
Thank you, thank you for finally letting us access your blog. Were you waiting until you passed it by your own generation? Did you think we were to old for blogs?
I concur with other comments. You are too, too cute. That is a cute little house, a cute husband and a very cute litte belly. I was very impressed with how nice your stuff looks in that house. Good work! and good luck this week. I'm sure something will turn up. You alway DO land on your feet....love you lots and lots and lots. mom
Post a Comment